WR - Bus to Gulf War

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Wed Jan 20 06:30:17 PST 1999

> Hey this sounds like an awsome idea... could I get some more info on Gulf
> though?
>
> Aerin of Adlersruhe

Here is the web site address:

http://www2.netdoor.com/~rament/Gulf/GW8.html

I like the idea.  What day would be convenient for everyone to leave on?

Just a reminder.  Please, send in the pre-reservation form, to the address on
it, before FEB. 3rd, indicating the Western Region as 'the group camping with'.
Currently, we do not have enough pre-registered people to get the land reserved
for us to camp.  Those who have been before, know what a nightmare hunting for a
space to camp, after driving 14 hrs, can be.

Thanks
Brita