WR - Re: mendersham location

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Thu Jul 1 19:19:31 PDT 1999

Kind Gentle:
Mendersham is roughly a hour and a half travel distance to the lovely
village of Crossroads Keep. I have visited your village several times,
and have found the people there friendly and very hospitable. I hope that
soon you will travel this way and visit the wonderful folk here in
Mendersham.
I Remain in Service to Ansteorra
HL Galiena
Kingdom Hospitaler