WR - Fighter Practice in Blacklake

B. Byers phantom at camalott.com
Fri Jul 2 05:18:19 PDT 1999

Sir Doran, everyone may have to start practicing quickly. The next war is
Gothic War, which will be an event hosted by the Western Region. Sept 3-5th
it will be held at the Lake Sweetwater site just west of Abilene. We all
know everyone practiced alot for Gulf War only to be rained out. This is the
chance for everyone to "enjoy a good war"! Next months Black Star will have
more details.

Magnus of Mendersham