ANST-Announce - Water coolers and list poles and ropes

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Jul 2 05:11:50 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone. Richard Fairbourne here. ATYC is next week! WE need
you the populace of ansteorra to help by bringing your groups water
coolers and your groups list poles and list ropes. We have so much
fighting go around that we couldn't posible have enough poles and rope
so brin what you have PLEASE! We also need water coolers to make sure
everyone has plenty of cool water or gatorade to drink. IF you would
please respond to me privately about this email if you are able to bring
water coolers and list poles and list ropes. Thank you ansteorra
in service
Richard Fairborne