WR - Fighter Practice in Blacklake

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Jul 2 09:27:45 PDT 1999

   That sounds fine to me, my lord,....my whole point was to share in
the traveling and share in the hosting. That's the only way to make it
fair for all.  We in Mendersham would love to see some folks from
Crossroads, who, to my memory anyway, (and with the exception of Sir
Doran & family) have never made one of our fighter practices. Ian
Macleod may have come to one when he lived in Crossroads. In fact,
folks, we see more faces (on a regular basis) from Elfsea and Brad
Leah!!!  We love our friends from other regions, but our brothers and
sisters are in the West.
     Just curious, my lord, but what branch do you reside in?  I'm
certain I've never had the occasion to meet you.....

Always in service,
HLy Eleanor de Broke  @-->->---
Mendersham
Regional Treasurer of the West and Central (but don't let that confuse
you, Ceawlin! ; )  )
   "The world is filled with willing people; some willing to work, the
rest willing to let them."
                                                  -Robert Frost