WR -Regional Fighter/Other Sessions of learning

enforcer_74 at email.com enforcer_74 at email.com
Sun Jul 4 14:41:23 PDT 1999

 Greetings to one and all!

 I have spent many hours mulling over the idea of a rotating regional fighter practice, and I have to agree with Sir Aaron and Brita... we are spread out too far over the western region to rotate all over the region. The idea of setting up in Bonwicke and Crossroads Keep is a good one, I, too, have done the math, and it appears these two shires are located close enough to the rest of the region shires to make practices accessible to the majority. As KM of Crossroads, I'd like to gladly welcome one and all to my home shire, and would be glad to procure crash-space if anyone wants to come down a day early.
 P.S. Our shire was supposed to be putting on a tavern at ATYC, but the HLy in charge of arrangements in that area for the event failed to let us know until this week that we must have a Texas Food Handler's License to do so. Therefore, we are racing around to get one (possible, but highly unlikely...) or find a way around this problem. ASnyone with suggestions, please  contact me. Your help would be greatly appreciated, as this tavern was intended to be the main fund-raiser for our shire's event in Oct.

              In Service to the Crown,
                Logan Macleod of the
                Clan Macleod

 "And behold... a pale horse, and he who sat on it was death, and hades followed..."
                       Rev.