WR - Regional Fighter Practice

dean racerx at tcac.net
Mon Jul 5 09:37:10 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Our next populace meeting is this Wednesday. I will present the proposed regional practice to the populace at that time. More for those that do not have net access.
I will post the thoughts of the populace after the meeting. The only commitment we as a shire have, is August 21, we have a demo for Shakespeare in the Park. So after ATYC, we are open. Also, 8/21/99 is a Saturday, so if for some reason all of you want to do something the day after(Sunday), that would still work. I think the Seneschal or Knight Marshall from each group needs to talk to their populace and get their thoughts. Then a plan can be made. I will post Adlersruhe's thoughts Wednesday(7/7/99) after 9pm. Thank you for your time.

Curn
Seneschal of Adlersruhe