WR -Regional Fighter/Other Sessions of learning

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Jul 6 07:01:09 PDT 1999

>  P.S. Our shire was supposed to be putting on a tavern at ATYC, but the
HLy in charge of arrangements in that area for the event failed to let us
know until this week that we must have a Texas Food Handler's License to do
so. Therefore, we are racing around to get one (possible, but highly
unlikely...) or find a way around this problem. ASnyone with suggestions,
please  contact me. Your help would be greatly appreciated, as this tavern
was intended to be the main fund-raiser for our shire's event in Oct.

Contact your local office of the Department of Health. They should have
regular classes scheduled because all resturaunt and grocery store workers
must have the class to work there. The class should be about an hour to an
hour and a half long and costs about $10.00 unless they've changed the fee.

Eirik