WR - Bonwicke Fun Event

Bjorn Lochlannac bjorn at odsy.net
Thu Jul 8 19:09:00 PDT 1999

There were a few things about the Bonwicke event that I forgot to
mention. I guess that's what I get for doing it at 2AM . :-)

There will be a special A & S Contest seperate from the main  A & S. It
will be for items made specifically for the SCA such as color or chair
covers. Things designed to cover and/or conceal an items "moderness".

Feast will be at Noon, the Tournyes will be after feast in the
afternoon.

That's all I can think of  for now. Thanks for your time.

Bjorn Lochlannac