WR - Blacklake Western Sentinel 1999!

Jacque ulrica at nwol.net
Mon Jul 19 12:59:51 PDT 1999

Greetings,
    Preparations are under way for our Annual Blowout!  The Event is September 17-19 at the Big Park North of Andrews.  We had many requests to do another event there as the site is so beautiful and somewhat secluded from public.  The building is wonderful and all the toilets are real!  Sigrun will be doing a Viking Style feast and HL Samuel will be organizing the Tourney.  I definately heard the words Viking Ball mentioned.  (Hakon is the reigning Viking Ball Champ...c'mon and defend it!)  We do have one request tho.  Our group is charged per tent per night.  Therefore, we will be charging extra is you plan to set up extra tents.  You might want to pass this along to your members...It will also be in the next BlackStar Ad.   WIll keep you posted on more as we get closer.

Ulrica