WR - RE: Western Regional

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:38:40 PDT 1999

>>  They treat us like foster children? Ha! If you say something often
>>enough, you'll eventually believe it!!!
>>
>>Eleanor @-->->---
>>
>lots of people way west, north and south always say this. i've told people
>in steppes where i'm from and they ask, 'where's that?'
>so, yes. they do think and treat us like foster children.
>km

How about educating these people from other areas through your positive
attitude and actions.  Perhaps they were new, or just don't travel.

Like Eleanor said, if you say something often enough, you'll eventually
believe it.  So if you want to be a "foster child", looks like you are on
the way, just don't try to drag the rest of your area with you and don't try
to stereotype the rest of the people in the kingdom.  Be proud, but not
haughty, of who and what you are and where you are from, then others will
take notice.

The Western Region is a unique entity in its own right and there are a lot
of great people out there, many of whom I consider family and friends. Just
wish I had more time to travel out that way.

HLady Jan
Shire of Ffynnon Gath  (uh, where's that?????)  :)
Southern Region
Amazon Household