ANST-Announce - Artisan Tables\Information

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Thu Jul 29 10:15:30 PDT 1999

Greetings Artisans of Ansteorra!

As noted in Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio's earlier post, as of this
morning 42 tables have been pre-registered for Steppes Artisan (August 7,
1999).  That's wonderful!

We do not wish to discourage those who have not pre-registered a table for
Artisan.  But may we suggest that if you have not pre-registered a table, that
you bring a table along with you?

As a reminder, the hall will be open for set-up at 9:00 a.m., with judging to
begin at 10:30 a.m.  Food entries will be judged first.

In other news, regarding the Steppes Champion List:

Armour inspection and sign up will begin at 8:00 a.m., with the list starting
at 9:00 a.m.

Also, there will be a continuation of a list that was begun at Queen's Champion
to be held at the conclusion of the Steppes Champion List.

By all accounts it's going to be a great day.  Hope to see you there!

Aslyn