ANST-Announce - directions to red tape

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Jul 29 12:27:37 PDT 1999

Greetings to one and all. Here are the best directions I can give you to the
Red Tape meeting this weekend. IF you get lost call my home number and my
wife Muriella(kathy) should be able to give you directions. IF their is no
answer leave a message and I will be checking the machine by my cell phone
up until 9:00am. So I will call you back and give you directions.
Due to mundane law and sign stealing, we will only have sign on the UTA
Campus(which is the most crucial anyway)
Everything Starts at 9:00am in Room 101 in College Hall (not 115) This is a
large lecture hall on the first floor of the building and we will have the
doors open for a while.
I will have a loose schedule to give to everyone when you arrive and if you
are a local seneschal or landed I will also have the most recent planning
calendar to give out before I mail it out.
Directions
>From the Northern Region take I-35w south to I-20, Go east on I-20 towards
Dallas. In Arlington take the cooper street exit(this is also called highway
157) go north on cooper.
Your next turn will be at a light at copper and Mitchell. At Mitchell you
will take a right. The next light on Mitchell is west. Take a left on west.
College hall is on west and you will see the sign for college hall on your
left when west turns right. Follow west to the parking lot and park and them
walk back the way you drove to get to college hall. We will have SCA signs
with arrows for the turns at Mitchell, west, and outside college hall.

>From the Western Region take I-20 East towards Dallas. In Arlington take the
cooper street exit(this is also called highway 157) go north on cooper.
Your next turn will be at a light at copper and Mitchell. At Mitchell you
will take a right. The next light on Mitchell is west. Take a left on west.
College hall is on west and you will see the sign for college hall on your
left when west turns right. Follow west to the parking lot and park and them
walk back the way you drove to get to college hall.

>From the Southern Region take I-35 north at the I35 split into west and east
take I-35w. When you reach I-20 go east on I-20 towards Dallas. In Arlington
take the cooper street exit(this is also called highway 157) go north on
cooper.
Your next turn will be at a light at copper and Mitchell. At Mitchell you
will take a right. The next light on Mitchell is west. Take a left on west.
College hall is on west and you will see the sign for college hall on your
left when west turns right. Follow west to the parking lot and park and them
walk back the way you drove to get to college hall.

>From the Stargate area take I-45 north to Dallas. When reach I-20 go west on
I-20 towards Ft. Worth. In Arlington take the cooper street exit(this is
also called highway 157) go north on cooper.
Your next turn will be at a light at copper and Mitchell. At Mitchell you
will take a right. The next light on Mitchell is west. Take a left on west.
College hall is on west and you will see the sign for college hall on your
left when west turns right. Follow west to the parking lot and park and them
walk back the way you drove to get to college hall.

>From eastern Ansteorra go west on I-20. In Arlington take the cooper street
exit(this is also called highway 157) go north on cooper.
Your next turn will be at a light at copper and Mitchell. At Mitchell you
will take a right. The next light on Mitchell is west. Take a left on west.
College hall is on west and you will see the sign for college hall on your
left when west turns right. Follow west to the parking lot and park and them
walk back the way you drove to get to college hall.

I think that about covers it. Email me if you have any questions
I hope to see you there.
in service to all
Richard Fairbourne OP