WR - staked plains?

Sam Galindo samuel68 at juno.com
Sun Jul 4 00:04:32 PDT 1999

A small break from the chatter about fighter practice, please. I have
just returned from the event in Clovis n.m. and I had a great time. I
want you all to know that they have a site , a site all to themselves,
this site is as big or bigger than gulf. Think about it, a great war
ground just 4 hours away, from Black lake. They have been very busy , and
they have built 2 fort walls, these things are very large, and they have
water on the site. O.K. it's clovis city water, but thats a start. I am
saying that it would be a good idea to help them as much as one can, this
site is theirs to improve for 99 years. This region and this kingdom
would, I am sure , would be able to claim a permant area where we could
always camp. I see this site as a place where growth can only happen, and
a war as big as gulf is sure to devlope. When you get a chance to go, do
so, I tell you it is well worth the short drive. later sam+