WR - Crown Tourney

crissy K poohyou at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:16:41 PDT 1999

Greetings to all in the Western Region.  I am  Herrin Katerina von
Halberstadt, the autocrat of Crown tourney.  With all the questions being
asked I thought you might like answers straight from the source.  Crown
Tourney will be held October 15-17.  It is being hosted by the Shires of
Mendersham, Trelac, and Blacklake.  The site is yet to be determined,
hopefully it will be secured this week.  We currently have 2 possible sites:
My first choice is in Abilene and has running water, electric, and plenty of
shade.  It is also less than 2 miles from 8 hotels.  The second choice is
Sweetwater.  I will let everyone know which one it will be as soon as I do.

In Service to the Crown and the Dream,
Herrin Katerina von Halberstadt
Hospitaller & Seneschal
Shire of Mendersham, Ansteorra
MKA Crissy Ketchersid
Abilene, Texas

"Sable, a chevron rompu and in base a rose argent."