WR - New Western Regional Seneschal

Sam Galindo samuel68 at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 16:50:23 PDT 1999

Thanks to Sir Burke, I think that he has made a wonderful choice. This
lady will help carry the region far, Please give her a chance, She is
good hearted, and seams to have a good sence about her. Please help her
into the office, If you have a local seneschals possition please start to
send all reports to her, I personaly will be unloading a box or two of
regional stuff. Once again I would like everyone to get to know this
Lady, she is both smart and a proud example of a lady of this kingdom, I
know I have seen the daggers she carries(Ouch). Thank you all, I have had
fun, I know that she will as well, in service to the dream, H.L. Samuel
Carrillo.