WR - Bonwicke Fun Event

Bjorn Lochlannac bjorn at odsy.net
Sat Jul 24 10:26:32 PDT 1999

Greetings from Bonwicke,

Bonwicke will be holding a "Fun Event" next Saturday, the 31st of July. The site
is the Clapp Park Party House at 46th and Ave. U. The Site opens at 10 AM. Site
Fee is $5.00, $15.00 family limit. There will b e a potluck feast at which the
Barony will supply Brisket, Beef Soup and desert. There will e a period recipe
contest. Recipes and Documentation will be required for this contest. This
contest will be decided by the attendees at the event.

We will be having an A & S competition also, this will have two divisions, a a
regular A & S competition and a special division for SCA useful devices such as
ice chest covers and such things of use to those in the Society.

There will be a gaming competition also, with a gaming class taught by HL
Torfengr before.

There will be other classes as well,

SCA 101, taught by Baroness  Anastasiya

Garb 101 by Lady Magdalaina

Heraldry 101 by  Bjorn

Feastocrating by Mistress Evelyn.

Mistress Evelyn will also be leading us in Court Dancing.

We will have a light and heavy tourney, both will be "prize" tourneys. Entrants
will each donate a prize to enter and then the winner will get first pick of the
prizes, on down until the list.

Feast will be held early, around Noon, so don't be late, come and have a good
time, remember, the more the merrier. Everyone is invited but grouches and
people with bad attitudes. :-)

For further information or directions to the site drop me an Email,

Bjorn Lochlannac