WR - RE: Western Regional

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jul 27 15:47:58 PDT 1999

  We wish you could come out here more often, too. And you could bring that
son of yours too!! Not to mention some of those more than lovely ladies of
your fair Shire.

  Chiang
  House Crane
  Barony of Bonwicke

  "When There Is Trust, No Proof Is Necessary. Where There Is None, No Proof
Is Possible."

-----Original Message, most of which is snipped-----

 The Western Region is a unique entity in its own right and there are a lot
of great people out there, many of whom I consider family and friends. Just
wish I had more time to travel out that way.

HLady Jan
Shire of Ffynnon Gath  (uh, where's that?????)  :)
Southern Region
Amazon Household

( and I know where that is!) C