WR - rapier field marshaling class

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sun Jun 13 15:33:32 PDT 1999

Greetings,

The rapier field marshaling class that was planned for Passa de Arms X,
did not happen.  Due to this fact, I will be teaching the class  this
coming Sunday, June 20th, here in the Shire of Adlersruhe.  The class
will start at 4:00 pm just before normal practice.   This class will
authorize attendees for rapier field marshaling.  All wishing to attend
are welcome to attend.  Contact me if you need more details. or have any
questions.

Please, pass this information along to others who you think would be
intrested.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Ld Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan