WR - Fighter Practice in Blacklake

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 07:19:57 PDT 1999

Had a really good time in Blacklake yesterday at the fighter practice
(muscle aches today).

It was commented that a regional fighter practice about once a month
would be a good thing, either rotating among the groups, or maybe
Crossroads Keep hosting it once a month.  What in the 'virtual'
consensus?  I'm just throwing out the idea as I would not be able to make
it all the time, but, it would be a good time to do regional war
practices.  Got some ideas for that also Chaing, if your interested.

Sir Doran