WR -Good bye

Sam Galindo samuel68 at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 17:26:11 PDT 1999

20th year marks the end of my office as western regional seneschal. I
have had a real experience, I have had to say and do things that were
geared to better the s.c.a. and comply with the duties of my office. This
was never a easy thing, I have come close to losing friends, but some
times you must look beyond what you want , and look to what is best for
everyone. I would ask that you all give the new western seneschal a good
chance, right now I do not know who this will be. Looking at this office,
I see how hard it really is even at the local level, I would hope that
you help your local seneschal as much as possible. I have had the chance
to see things in a different light from just a local level, this family
of ours needs to pull together, and help one another advance, and forget
our own desires. Promote those that are needing the attention, and
disregard anyone that would steal your fun, or keep the dream from being
something that you know it should be,(for you). I do not know what the
s.c.a. has in store for me, but I plan on working with my knight very
close. I hope that those of you that will attend 20th year, have a
wonderful time. Try your best to make every event a 20th year, remember,
every event has some one at it, that for them , this is the first event.
Make it happen for them, and it will happen for you as well. Until then,
live the dream. Yours H.L. Samuel Carrillo.......