WR - Fighter Practice in Blacklake

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Tue Jun 29 08:01:16 PDT 1999

   I think the only fair way to do this is to have  each branch take a
turn at hosting the regional fighter practice. The Big Spring parks
mentioned in previous posts are indeed accomodating, but so are the ones
the rest of us hold our practices. If it's held exclusively in
Crossroads, then the rest of us will always have to travel...not really
a big deal, if one doesn't live in Adlersruhe! I don't think it's fair
that they should have to travel 3+ hours to a fighter practice every
month, and Crossroads not have to travel at all.......if we rotate, we
ALL get a chance to host and we ALL have to travel. This way, as hosts,
we can show off our home turf and cook up some goodies if we want to; as
travelers, we spread the expence evenly and get to meet those that can't
go as often as some of us,......and as far as I know, the only problem
might be holding archery at some of the parks, but those of us that do
hold archery practice already have a place to do it anyway.
 Also, if we do this on Saturdays, it will give the hosting branch the
opportunity to provide crash space for those who have traveled a bit of
distance. I think all of this would go a long way in continuing the
"family" unit we feel we are a part of in the Western Region.

Always in service,
HLy Eleanor de Broke @-->->---
Mendersham