WR - Gulf War Land Reservation

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Tue Mar 2 12:05:40 PST 1999

Greetings!

Good news!  I received conformation today, that we will have a space
reserved for us at Gulf War.  So, no more driving around hoping to find
a spot!!  There are two Ansteorran encampments, whichever one we are
allotted to, it will be marked on the map as 'Western Region'.  This is
for everyone who wishes to camp there, not just pre-registered.  I gave
Baron Lucais a list of everyone that I knew was planning on attending
from our region.  If you have any questions concerning the arrangement
or would like to let me know when you are planning on arriving, so I can
make sure and save you a space, please just let me know.
I plan on arriving Tuesday around noon.

Thanks and See you at WAR!!!

Brita