WR - Arrow vote

Stephen Oyler OYLER at powr.net
Tue Mar 16 22:50:21 PST 1999

Gilli, I want to vote as a yes, bring them, but I do understand how you
feel.  So many count on your arrows, but so many put forth no effort to do
the work either putting them together to begin with, sorting to make sure
you get all of yours at the war, and then to repair those same arrows for
the next year.  You are out a lot of money on these, and I feel that if you
bring them again a donation from those using them without having worked on
them would not be out of line.  Unfortunately there are a lot of selfish
people in the world, and many people will say and write things without fully
thinking about it.  I know I frequently open mouth and insert foot.  I hope
you bring them next year for a selfish reason (I plan to be an archer next
year) as well as the fact that our Kingdom benefits from them being there.

Marianna le Fey, Rathad Caisteal