WR - Event Cancellation

Jackie ulrica at nwol.net
Mon Mar 22 14:45:50 PST 1999

Markus.  I am sorry that someone has given you that impression.  The
OFFICIAL SCA event for this weekend has been canceled.  The Blacklake
Chapter will not pay for the use of the site this weekend nor will this be a
santioned SCA event.  This was discussed and decided upon in an emergency
meeting we held yesterday.  If some of you want to get together that is
fine, but it will not be an event.

Ulrica, Senceshal Blacklake
CC:  Western Regional Seneschal, Kingdom Seneschal