WR - A joke

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 00:50:09 PST 1999

Here's is a joke that my brother, Mark sent me that I thought you all
would get a kick out of.

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who managed to get
the most out of his computer. This had been going on for days, and God
was tired of all the bickering. God said, "Cool it. I am going to set up
a test that will run for two hours and I will judge who does a better
job." So down they sat at the keyboards and typed away. They moused away.
They did spreadsheets. They wrote reports. They sent e-mails. They sent
e-mail with attachments. They downloaded. They did some genealogy reports
(imagine that!). They made cards. But just a few minutes before the two
minutes were up, a lightning bolt flashed across the sky. The thunder
rolled and the rains came down hard. And, of course, the power went off.
Satan was angry. He fumed and fussed. He ranted and raved. All to no
avail. The electricity stayed off. After the two hours were up, the rains
stopped and the electricity went back on. Satan screamed, "I lost
everything! I lost it all when the power went off." Jesus sat and smiled.
Satan asked about the work Jesus had done. As Jesus turned his computer
back on, the screen glowed, and when he pushed "Print" it was all there.
"How did he do it?" Satan asked. God smiled and said, "Jesus Saves."

If this offends anyone, I apologize in advance.

Lord Angus Duncan Cameron
MKA Warren T. Klinger