WR - 7 1/2 foot glaives authorization

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at postoffice.swbell.net
Mon Mar 29 09:21:57 PST 1999

Hello,

    I know that some of you in the Western Region have been using the 7
1/2 foot glaives. This is to stop immediately. Since the unpadded
glaives have passed, it is no longer in the "testing"  phase, you have
to be signed off on your fighter card for a special authorization to use
one. Please refrain from using them at official SCA gatherings until you
have been signed off for them.  As of right now, there are only a few
people who can authorize you on this weapon style. I, not being one of
them, don't know of many who can.  Sir Daffyd, Sir Alrek Cannan, Squire
Asoph, Sir Kief, are the only ones I can think of off of my head.
Please see them, to be authorized. I myself have to get an authorization
from them before I can authorize others. Please be patient with this
particular series of events. I too am having to get authorized before I
can fight with it.

Sir Aaron
Western Regional Knight Marshal
Kingdom Warlord