WR - 7 1/2 foot glaives authorization

dean racerx at tcac.net
Mon Mar 29 19:20:53 PST 1999

Does that mean all 7 1/2 footers, or just the unpadded ones?
Also, I was at an event recently and witnessed some fighters
useing poles and war axes and they were drawing their weapons
and striking so that the end was traveling 180 degrees and sometimes more
prior to the point of impact. I feel that is risky
enough with padded weapons. I hope this not alowed with the
the unpadded poles.

Not Afraid, Just Concerned;
Curnan Ravenshaw
Seneschal of Adlersruhe