WR - 7 1/2 foot glaives authorization

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at postoffice.swbell.net
Mon Mar 29 19:34:27 PST 1999

We no longer have a 90 degree rule for any weapons.  Just use common sense when
using any weapon,  "With controlled force or power".  If anyone is striking with
any weapon with excessive force, stop the bout. The overswing shouldn't be
completely uncontrolled, as in a baseball bat swing.
    As for the glaives, that is just for the unpadded glaives. The unpadded 7
1/2 foot glaives require a special authorization from an authorized individual
before anyone can use them.

Any more questions, or if this doesn't clear up your questions, give me another
email, or just call me.

(915) 520-5218

Your friend,

Sir Aaron