WR - R

samuel68 at juno.com samuel68 at juno.com
Wed Mar 31 20:01:24 PST 1999

I have been told by the autocrate that I will be hosting a class this
week end at day in london. I will bring seneschals handbooks, and I will
do this , I was told some time after the fighting.  This will be a
seneschals class, with a glad detour to autocrating. If you need some
thing extra, let me know, H.L. Samuel Carrillo western regional seneschal