WR - Fun Web Site

Rhonda Pemberton rhonda at ucinet.com
Wed Mar 17 07:27:02 PST 1999

To all 2 things :o)) 1st i guess I qualified as a White knight
2nd as for the arrows..If the hobby and the fun has become job and you feel
that you are being taken advantage of...then it is time to do something
different and "bequeath"/sell your equipment to make it so.
If you honestly enjoy it then stay with it...if others actually want you to
continue they shall be heard or an apprentice will step forward.
   I know officially I don't belong to your org, however I wish I lived
close enough to do so, But I felt I had a couple cents worth of input here
that might help.
  So to all serving the dream...SALUTE!!
          Sincerely,
                 Ernest Pemberton