WR - Event Cancellation

Marcus Mckeeman ratbow at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:39:09 PST 1999

ATTENTION.......the pot of gold event, will not be canceled if we can
get ten 10, people to confirm they are coming to the event, we have been
working hard last night to get enough people to come.

there is a lot of fun planned for this event so please contact:
Jennifer at 1 915 570 8885, and let heer know,
marcus mckeon at 806 747 5808, ratbow at hotmail.com

AGAIN ALL WE NEED IS TEN CONFIRMATIONS, WE ALL WANT OUT OF THE HOUSE AND
SEE ARE FRIENDS..

HL. MARCUS MCKEON