WR - Directions?

samuel68 at juno.com samuel68 at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 18:52:08 PST 1999

I would have put the directions in a easier way to follow, but this will
work(snicker), This looks like the place to be this sunday, but in all
fairness, I know for a fact that Sir dorn has been working out with 12.
oz. weights and has developed a rather large fighting posture. Last time
he fought he kicked some good tail. So if you show up here, be ready for
a great time, the last fighter pratice that was held there was one to
talk about for some time. I hope to see most of the disgruntled wet gulf
fighters there. later ,sam+