ANST-Announce - King's College

Leslie Miller Miller at pp.okstate.edu
Thu May 20 09:40:35 PDT 1999

To all those planning to attend King's College:

If there is enough interest, it may be possible for me to reserve a
block of rooms in one of our campus dormitories to provide a
cheaper overnight alternative to a hotel.

These rooms are single or double (all twin beds), with communal
bathrooms.  *You would need to bring your own bedding.*
Probably, you will need to pay in advance (money to me, at least 7
days prior).

Single rooms would be $20.00 per night (obviously, one person
only).

Double rooms would be $12.00 per person per night.

The rooms would be in Scott Hall (for those of you familiar with
OSU), and they are relatively convenient to site.

Please contact me if you are interested.  If enough people respond,
I will go ahead and start filling out the paperwork.

Thanks,
Gunhilda, autocrat
miller at pp.okstate.edu
(405) 624-8944