WR - Come one, come all

dean racerx at tcac.net
Sun May 23 19:56:57 PDT 1999

Greetings brothers and sisters of Ansteorra,

On Saturday evening, June 12, 1999, at Passe de Armes X, Baron Vallust and Mistress Ascelyn Balstene will be invested as Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke. And there was much rejoicing, yea. I know they would like each and everyone of you to join them at this happy occasion. Also, Friday night, June 11, 1999, we will have a revel to celebrate their soon to be excellencies. Everyone is invited to join the fun. Vallust and Ascelyn will open their pavilion for those wishing to attend, and their ears will be attentive for those who wish to speak. We, the populace of Adlersruhe, are very proud that this will take place at Passe X, and hope to make the 10th anniversary of Passe the best ever. Hope to see you all here. Thank you for your time.

In Service,
Ld. Curnan Ravenshaw
Seneschal of Adlersruhe

p.s.  Check your Blackstar for more event details.