WR - Seneschal Class

Stephen Oyler OYLER at powr.net
Wed May 26 23:10:22 PDT 1999

Sam will be teaching a class at my home on Saturday following our Weekly Fighter Practice.  Fighter Practice is at 1:00 p.m. at the Comanche Trail Park.  It usually ends about 4:00 p.m. or so, and following that everyone will be coming to my home at 1704 Austin, Big Spring, TX for the class and then for those who wish to stay and so long as the food holds out I'm fixing a great big ham, green beans and potatoes.  Everyone who wants to come is welcome.  Please don't come any earlier than 4:00 p.m. to my home and I am working midnights and I won't be up yet.  Fortunately the ham will cook in the oven while I'm sleeping.  Feel free to call me if anyone needs directions or whatever.  My home number is 915-263-0246.

Thank you for your time.

Marianna La Faye