WR - Goodbye

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Sun May 30 23:18:03 PDT 1999

Unto the Western Region,

As you all know, I am leaving this fine Kingdom to move to California and
get married. Sunday June 6th will be my last fighter practice in this
Kingdom for a while. If you were  not at Steppes Warlord to for me to say
goodbye to and you want to say goodbye, then come to Mendersham's fighter
practice next Sunday. It will start as always at 3:00 pm in Rose Park. If
not, I will see you all in cyberspace through the e-mail or the next time
I come back. Stay tuned for the wedding date, for you all are invited. So
many of you became more than friends these last seven years, you became
family. I will miss all of you.

Honorable Lord Angus Duncan Cameron