WR - New addition

Laura Hodnett laura at netwest.com
Thu Nov 4 11:03:09 PST 1999

Congrats Marc and Kate....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I hope that you won't be mad,
but Today 11/3/99 is my birthday. I just turned 25, and your new one was
born approx. 3hrs and 12min later than I was born.  Give mama and the baby
a big hug and kiss from Laura and myself.
Congrats again Daddy!!!!!!!!

Daniel and Laura