WR - Re: Cookies...HUGE APOLOGY FROM KIEF

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:16:04 PST 1999

Heilsa all my Good and True Friends in the Western Region and those other
Good Folk that have received my recent message on the "Cookie" thread.

I wish to make this public apology to anyone that was offended by my
expletive. I did not see that the message was sent to anyone other than the
individuals listed. When I realized that I had posted to the whole Western
Region of Ansteorra I felt extreme embarassment....

I would be most grateful if everyone would accept my apology for a post sent
in the "heat of the moment".

Your friend and neighbor,

Arenvald Kief "the Red Faced" av Kiersted