WR - WR War Practice...

dean racerx at tcac.net
Tue Nov 9 20:37:37 PST 1999

Forgive me if this comes across as being curt. I thought we already asked
this question and it was a choice between Sat. the 20th or Sun the 21st. And
the majority decided sat the 20th. I don't mind if it changes, but sometimes
I work on Saturdays and when I want off, I schedule it as far in advance as
possible, and now it seems allot of people want to change it with less than
2 weeks until the original scheduled practice. If the majority want it
changed then I will support it. Maybe next time each Seneschal in the
western region should be contacted on W.R. issues and they can poll their
populace and get and a majority answer from each group. This may decrease
response time. Thank you for your time.
Centurion Curnan Ravenshaw
Squire to Prince Sir Alaric Drake