WR - Youth Boffer/Combat...

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Fri Nov 12 18:38:34 PST 1999

Greetings,

For all intrested I will teach a  youth rapier class at the regional practice as
well.  Youth Boffer and Youth Rapier are two different authorizations.   Also,
if your rapier card is expired or about to or you need one this would be a good
chance . Hope to see everyone there.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan