WR - War Practice Revel...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Thu Nov 18 13:23:38 PST 1999

Greetings unto one and all...

Okay, guys and gals... Drinks, dessert, and the salad type-thingy have been
taken care of for the Wester Region War Practice Revel planned for Nov. 20.
I still need people willing to bring the following...
Brisket, Chicken, or any other kind of meat...
Veggies...
Ice...
Mead (boy some of Agnarr's mead would sure be nice... hint, hint..)

Please contact me privately if you plan to attend, and let me know what
you're bringing.

Oh, yeah... And to Ian... please contact me with your email address. We need
to make Thanksgiving plans, ya' slobberhead!

Later...

Logan Macleod of the
Clan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep