WR - Thanx...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Nov 22 14:40:40 PST 1999

Greetings unto one and all!

I'd just like to thank everyone who came out and helped make this past
weekend's WR War Practice such a huge success. The fighting on the field was
first rate, and I would also like to thank Marquet (spl??) for teaching a
class in the art of light fighting.

The revel afterwards was great, and I would especially like to thank Lady
Marianna La Fey for allowing us to hold it at her home. The food and fun was
great.

Also, huge thanks to Baron Vallust for teaching a class in the youth
combat-boffer. As soon as everyone has their local youth marshall, and we
have enough marshalls to hold practicies, I hope to see more youth
activities.

Thanks to Lady Britta Macgregor as well... She took the time to teach a
class for female fighters, as well as the make fighters that are charged
with training our rattan swingin' ladies. I thought the class was first
rate, and it really opened my eyes to some of the teaching techniques I've
been using, as well as ones I need to add.

I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did!

Logan Macleod of the
Clan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep
Squire to Sir Aaron