WR - Yule Revel & Toys for Tots tourney

susan m galindo lilystar at juno.com
Tue Nov 30 05:02:31 PST 1999

Crash space will be provided. If you would like to bring a birthday cake
for these three wonderful people that would be nice but we won't eat the
cake until at the party that night.
I'll make a note about your crash space.  Anyone coming with YOU?
Adelaide

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:52:40 -0600 "Jube & Melinda Kinser"
<kinser at arn.net> writes:
> Hello Adelaide
> I am going to need crash space for the party that night.. Don't know
> for sure when I will be coming down. Let me know anything I might do
> to help or anything that really needs to be brought (ie party cake?
> plates?)
>
> Aerin

===