WR - The time has come again!!

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Nov 29 15:07:41 PST 1999

Trust in the Brutely One... Anyone who camped in the Western
Region/Mendersham campsite at Gulf two years ago can testify... Appropriate
room for camping is a must.
If there is anything I canm do to help, Britta, let me know. It doesn't look
like I'm going to be able to go (unless chanel nine decides to give me more
vacation than they have to). Sorry...

Lord Logan Macleod of the
Clan Macleod
KM Crossroad Keep