ANST-Announce - Kingdom A&S - deadlines

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Oct 11 09:05:14 PDT 1999

There are six (6) days remaining to submit your letters of intent and
research papers for Kingdom Arts and Sciences. I am accepting both
letters of intent and research papers via e-mail. For any delivery
method, they should be postmarked by October 16th.

As I'm sure some of you will be happy to hear, this is your last
reminder.

Thank you for your patience!

In Service,

Lady Ceara

> ~~~

	The sea is dangerous and its storms terrible, but these
obstacles have never been sufficient reason to remain ashore... Unlike
the mediocre, intrepid spirits seek victory over those things that seem
impossible... It is with an iron will that they embark on the most
daring of all endeavors... to meet the shadowy future without fear and
conquer the unknown.
	- Ferdinand Magellan (c. 1520)