WR - Trick or Treat!

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Mon Oct 11 21:03:07 PDT 1999

> Yes, yes... I'm going to try my hand at light fighting,
> so those folks that know me (Aaron and Britta especially)
>can stop laughing.

Laugh at you?!?!  Never  ;-)
Afterall, Aaron has his own epee and plays around with Light every now
and then.

Either date will be OK for us.  If there is going to be the boffer class,
maybe Light class, and fighting, maybe it should start around 11 am. to
make sure we have enough time for everything.
Thank you for setting this up.

Britta