WR - Regional War Practice!

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Thu Oct 14 12:10:47 PDT 1999

Greetings unto one and all!
Well, the votes are in, and here's what we've got...
Western Region War Practice will be held Saturday, November 20, at Comanche
Trail Park in Crossrode Keep. I will be at the site around 10 a.m., but we
won't officially start the practice until 11 a.m.
Toshiro has agreed to teach a quick class in the basics of light fighting,
so bring your light gear. If you have any loaner gear at all, please bring
that as well so newbees may give it a go if they choose.
Baron Vallust of Bonwicke will be teaching a class in youth combat/boffer,
so all of us fighters can get authorized to marshall. I really see the youth
activities as a chance to not only expand our membership and participation,
but also another way we can teach our children the rewards of discipline and
tenacity. Vivot to Vallust for taking on the regional duties of this
enormous challenge!
I will do my best to have water on site for the practice, but I would still
encourage everyone that can to please bring their own refreshments.
As for the barbecue and revel, that's still up in the air right now... I
have to get it approved by the Boss (aka My Lady), so I will let everyone
know as soon as I do.
Until then, I this message finds everyone in good health and spirits...

In Service To The Crown,

Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep

"There is no ignorance... There is only knowledge..."
- The Jedi Code