WR - Re: WR War Practice...

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 19 15:10:07 PDT 1999

Greetings,

	At the regional practice, I will be having a class regarding female
chivalric fighters, not just for females, but the guys who fight/train
them. This will be held whenever time permits.  There will also be
another class at All Hallow's Eve event this month.
	In addition, I would like to hold a sewing session, the evening of the
practice, during the revel.  So, details to follow.  Anyone interested
please contact me about what you would like to work on.

Brita MacGregor