WR - Blacklake Yule Revel and Tourney

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Sun Oct 24 16:53:27 PDT 1999

Blacklake would like to invite you to our annual Yule Revel

Blacklake will be hosting our annual Yule Revel on Saturday, December 11, 1999.   The Place is Slator Park in Odessa.  The Building opens at 11am.  There will be dancing, music, fun, and a Pot-Luck Dinner that evening.

In addition, we will be holding a TOYS FOR TOTS Tourney during the day.  If you want to participate, please bring a NEW toy to donate.

We have lots of crash space available.  After the building closes, we will adjorn to Sigrun and Ulrica's for Ulrica's Annual Birthday Bash. (Choclate accepted at the door!)

For information or to RSVP:

HE Sinclair
c/o Jeff Parker
(915) 520-6165